top of page
Teaser poster-Please email us and we will send you a copy.
1. All applications must be reviewed and approved before confirmation sent.
2. All fees are used to help offset cost for event.
3. All booths and ramp spaces will include advertising on the website and be included within event brochure handed out during event. a. Please forward your company logo in PNG file format b. If you would like more enhanced advertising on the website or brochure, please contact us before Feb 15th for available options.
4. Sponsorship opportunities are also available for even greater advertising opportunities.
5. All booths will include one table and two chairs.
6. Vendor packets will be available upon arrival.
7. Your setup must be complete no later than 1:00 PM on Friday June 2nd and 9:00 AM on Saturday.
8. Teardown can begin after 5:00 PM on Saturday June 3rd. Tear down must be completed no later than 6:00 PM.
9. All aircraft must be in place no later than 12:30 PM on Friday June 2nd. If you bring an aircraft on Saturday June 3rd, aircraft must be in place no later than 8:30 AM. For safety reasons, there cannot be any exceptions. We will do everything possible to get you in on Saturday. Please do not expect to fly out before 5:00 PM on Saturday. If you need to leave early please let us know upon arrival.
10. Tent prices vary within the common vendor tent dependent on location. Apply early for prime locations.
11. If you need a tent for the ramp, the official event tent supplier is: Rocky Mountain Rental. (801) 668-2391 https://www.rockymountainrental.com/
12. Food vendors will be required to have a temporary food permit for event and must fill out a separate registration form for food vendors.
13. Shipments for vendors. Ship to: Skypark Airport FBO 1887 South 1800 West Woods Cross Utah 84087 Skypark Passport Program:
We will be offering the Skypark Passport Program again this year. The main entrance will be staffed by volunteers and attendees will be offered a Passport Card upon entry. If attendees take Passport Card to each different booth, get stamp from each vendor and take their Passport Card to the entrance, they will receive a prize and be entered for a grand prize. Plus attendees can keep their Passport Card as a souvenir.
bottom of page